Wednesday, May 21, 2014

JRN 200: Your Wednesday 5/21 Homework

For your next JRN 200 assignment, you will be asked to read Chapters 5, 8 and 9 (p. 107-128 and 187-241) in Reporting For The Media, 10th edition by Friday morning.

I know that some of you still may not yet have your books. In recognition of that, I have emailed to you (from a digital version of the ninth edition of RFTM that I happened to have) chapters 6, 7 and 8, which approximate to chapters 5, 8 and 9 in the 10th edition.

So, just download and read the attachments, and you'll be ready for Friday. (Just do the readings, and don't bother for now with the exercises in each chapter.)

I do need to warn you that this is a rare time where I will cover you for not having a textbook. I hope for everyone to have a textbook in hand no later than the end of this week.

If anyone has problems meeting that deadline or didn't receive the email, or if you have any other questions or concerns whatsoever, please contact me by email, phone or in-person.

That's it. See (?) you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment