Tuesday, July 28, 2015

JRN 200: A Reminder of My Availability

I will NOT be available for in-person office hours for the remainder of the summer, because I will be out of the office for the remainder of the summer. That also means I will not be available via my land line phone number of 517-432-3009, as listed in the syllabus.

However, that does NOT mean I won't be available to you to address your needs and concerns. During regular weekday business hours you may call me on my cell at 702-271-7983, and even text questions to that number of that's easier. (Please don't forget to include your name on there so I can know who the heck is texting me).

I'll also still be available at my email address of omars@msu.edu. That's the address at which I want you to keep turning in your assignments, but I suspect I'll respond more quickly to texts to my phone than emails if you have questions or concerns.

So, in short, I'll still be available, at the same email address but a new phone number and not in-office. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to address 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment