Monday, October 13, 2014

Robbery: A Polite Fight

This has nothing to do with anything, but remember last class when I mentioned one of you always sends me a nice, polite, "have a great day!" sort of thing?

Well, with this last assignment I was bombarded with 'em. To-wit:

Thank you, and have great day!
 

Sorry that the weather is so nasty, I hope you have a nice day anyways!

Purdue was a lot of fun... THANK GOD WE WON!!
Hope you had a good weekend!!! 

Following your request per Maddy's cheery e-mails, I shall try and make mine more pleasant. Thank you! I hope you have a splendid evening
Have a nice day.
Have an even better than Maddie wishes you :) 
Thanks, but no extra credit for that. And in return, despite the Ebola crisis and the threat of ISIS, I hope you all have a decent lunch or whatever.



No comments:

Post a Comment