Monday, October 27, 2014

JRN 200: Why Stop Now?

More nonsense with your emails to me:

*****

Whew. Tired.

*****

I don't have time for a cat right now, but have a good weekend regardless!

*****

Have another GREAT MORNING
BEAT MICHIGAN GO GREEN GO WHITE!!!!


*****

I'm so nervous to submit this
But Have a Great Morning.

GO GREEN GO WHITE!


*****

 I would come up with something clever but I'm way too tifdhjkshjk hdjfkdhfdhjdalk [insert audible snoring]
*****
 *****
 
Hi Omar! Here is my lawsuit assignment. Please don't tell me I fataled, or the photo attached to this will be my response.....

 *****

Just spent 10 minutes trying to find a funny dog picture..... because I know you LOVE dogs.... I couldn't choose one, so I chose nothing. 


*****


*****




*****

And finally, someone is getting into this WAAAAAAAY too much ...







No comments:

Post a Comment