Tuesday, December 1, 2015

JRN 200: Finals Week Schedule

This class doesn't have a final per se, but we have been asked to have a finals week class session. This is our schedule for finals week:

FINALS WEEK CLASS: THURSDAY, DEC. 17, 3 P.M., CAS 242

During our finals week class we will do a final review of key points we learned during the semester, and I will have one-on-ones with people to give you my best grade projection for the semester. I WILL NOT BE DISCUSSING FINAL GRADE PROJECTIONS PRIOR TO THESE DAYS, so if you really, really want to know how you are doing in terms of a grade, be there.

Also, your attendance that day will count toward your attendance limit, and excused/unexcused absence rules will apply. I do not expect we will need anywhere near the full two hours scheduled that day.

Any questions? Please see me ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment